Monday 2 June 2014

Just want to blog health tips

Hello Everyone! I just want to do something sharing about health tips but not yet know... Why? Simply because I can't apply it form myself... Haha guilty? Because this past weeks and months I am overeating always craving hoping to cope this stress the feeling that I am right now. By this writing it helps me to be okay somehow. 

Last 2012, I attended a free weight loss coaching seminar and it was totally have a change in my life. And I said to myself. One day I 'll inspire people to lose weight, be fit and being healthy in an easier way. But not yet form now. I admit being a body, weight and health conscious. And I am inspired with the models of Victoria Secret. I want to be fit like them. :) But until when? Hoping for this year before it ends. 

Thank you for spending  your time reading this.

Love,

Carla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment