Thursday 9 January 2014

Why I decided to have a personal blog?

In this question means a lot. Some people want to know why I decided to put up this personal blog if you don't its okay. Never the reason to be famous. No,no,no. Okay here it goes, I decided to put up this blog. Once upon a time, while I was in high school I'm love surfing especially friendster haha. I'm so addicted on that time those layouts, comment, testimonials, whatever. It does took you so long anyways. I'm sharing my story here. And I see some blogs have their own site I mean example www.carlybellez.com. I have two blogs. And I'll post next reason why I have two blogs instead of one. Hey! the main reason to have this is to inspire people, you my readers and for my future readers. Yah I hope you will inspire on my stories in my life. Just keep reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment